sunnuntai 12. huhtikuuta 2015

12 things that make us happy


  Sofie: When the sun is shining and I'm boating in the Finnish archipelago.

Annika: Finding money in your pocket that you had forgotten about.

Dina: Making my friends laugh.

Katrin: Getting home after a long day and changing into comfy clothes.

Sofie: When I get a "good morning" message from my boyfriend.

Annika: The feeling after a great workout early in the morning.

Dina: Watching the sun set and rise.



Katrin: Long hugs from a special person.

Sofie: The feeling I get after a good, tough workout.

Annika: Waking up before your alarm goes off and realizing you still have time to sleep.

Dina: Hearing waves hit the shore

Katrin: Waiting at the airport for your flight to a new destination.




We decided to make a blog for a school project. We'll be posting here on three different topics: Happines, Freedom and Work. We hope you enjoy and that our blog inspires you in some way.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti