tiistai 14. huhtikuuta 2015

Music

For us music plays an integral part in our lives. Music is a way for us to relax, cheer us up, for some of us it's even a hobby. We love to blast out music and dance around to it. To show you our love for music, we answered some question related to our favorite songs, concerts, etc.


Which song is your favorite ATM?

Sofie: Years and Years - Kings

Annika: Ain't Noboby (Loves me better) - Felix Jaehn

Dina: Flowers - Willow Smith

Katrin: Are you with me - Lost Frequencies (Kungs Remix)






All time faves?

Sofie: Gates - Speak

Annika: Another Love - Tom Odell

Dina: Naive - The Kooks

Katrin: Halo - Beyoncé



What song gets you in the mood?

Sofie: Still the one  - One Direction

Annika: Love Love Love - Jackson (Radio Edit)

Dina: Baby I got that - Bondax

Katrin: Stronger - Clean Bandit


Concerts/Festivals/Musicals?

Sofie: I've been to lots of different EDM (electronic dance music) concerts and festivals such as Weekend Festival, Avicii concert and Swedish Mafia concert, even though it's not really my type of music. I hope one day I'll get see some of my favorite indie artists perform live. I also love musicals and the Mamma Mia musical in Svenska Teatern was truly an unforgettable experience. 

Annika: I enjoy listening to live music and have been to several concerts, festivals and musicals. The most memorable musical is definitely The Lion King, which I saw last autumn in London. The show was spectacular and so was the music. I've also been to Weekend Festival twice and I enjoyed both times very much. I am also looking forward to the One Direction concert next summer which we're all going to. 


Dina: One of the things that is part of the Summer are festivals. Last Summer I went to Ruis Rock. It's a rock/indie festival in Turku. It was a great experience. Many of my favorite bands were playing and the weather was lovely. I would recommend this festival to people who enjoy good music and great atmosphere.

Katrin: A passion of mine has always been musicals. Since I was little, I've always dreamed of being on stage myself. During the winter break I went to Ed Sheeran's concert in Tallinn, which was amazing. And then I went to see The Lion King in London. To be honest, it was one of the best musicals I've ever seen in my life.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti